JOIN US!

Friday, April 9, 2010

A Review of Prince of Persia: The Ostrich Race



My son's review:

I got this set while I was at the LEGO store for the monthly mini build project. All of the Prince of Persia sets were on display at the store. I could tell they weren't glued on because I saw two minifigs in one model were knocked down.

It includes two ostriches, a snake, an exclusive scorpion, Sheik Amar, Dastan, an Ostrich Rider, two plants, a winner's stand, an opening cage, and an arsenal.

Pros: The gates open, the ostrich's heads can move, it has lots of exclusive pieces, and lots of minifig characters.

Cons: The gates fall apart when you open them, and they don't open all the way. Dastan's swords keep falling off his sword-holder, but I fixed the problem by putting the handles at the top.

Cost: 5 out of 5 stars (because for 169 pieces, $19.99 is a low price)

Building experience: 4 out of 5 stars (because I had to rebuild the gates)

Overall: 5 out of 5 stars (overall when I raced the ostriches with my sister, it was really fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment